Round Up: Waterfront Dining
The summer isn’t over yet, which means there is still plenty of time to dine outdoors. You’re in luck: Jersey City’s Waterfront is home to a plethora of highly-rated restaurants, giving you the opportunity to dine along the stunning New York City skyline. Whether you’re craving casual seafood and cold beer or a more upscale dining experience, the Waterfront has you covered. Check out a few of the most popular waterside hot-spots below:
- An industrial chic, modern Italian seafood spot, Battello offers scenic views and an expansive bar on Washington Boulevard.
- Komegashi Too
- A casual Japanese sushi bar, this hidden gem provides a more casual dining experience with an upscale view.
- Perfect for weekday happy hours or late-night weekend drinks, Taphaus offers a robust list of craft beers and cocktails, as well as elevated “pub-grub.”
- Maritime Parc
- Recently remodeled, the Restaurant at Maritime Parc offers up dishes using local, organic, and sustainable ingredients presented against exceptional views of the Manhattan skyline.
- Liberty House
- Located in the heart of Liberty State Park, this waterfront restaurant and event space offers prime streak and seafood in a chicly-decorated waterfront location.
- Surf City
- Complete with 5 bars, both inside and outside, Surf City offers a casual waterfront dining and cocktail experience with incredible views of Manhattan and the Statue of Liberty.
- Hudson & Co
- Hudson and Co’s expertly crafted beer and cocktail list, paired with unique, upscale dishes, places it as one of the top-rated waterfront restaurants in Jersey City.